3.6.08

home sweet home

so i've been home for a little over a week now but despite my lack of work, i've been too lazy to write a blog. i still have some paid leave left, which i'm using up right now to help chill out a bit and readjust to the "real" world. i hope to start military orders soon so to not disturb my active duty time and keep the paychecks coming. plus i know myself well enough to know i'd get bored if i had no job, even if i have money coming in. otherwise, i'm just getting settled back into the flow of things and remembering how great oregon is and how wonderful my wife, family and friends are here back home.



oh yeah, andrea had a big surprise for me when i got home. we are now the proud parents of a samsung.


thanks sweetheart.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home!

Midge said...

Welcome home!

Max Power said...

Excuse me Mr. Hartman, can Samsung come out and play?

jeremy said...

It's so cute.

Andrea said...

Needless to say, it was NOT an easy birth.

Kevin said...

It started out as a small phone... but with enough love and electricity... it's now so big and strong!