6.3.08

i have a very important message... cannonball!!!


so i just completed my latest project. the new division that pays my rent wanted a newscast. and since the other one i did when i got here was for a different division, that meant developing everything from the ground up. it took some time... but i'm pretty satisfied with the end product. it will be a monthly program to air on the pentagon channel and their 5 viewers i believe will love it.


anyway, here is the link.

enjoy.

http://dvidshub.net/?script=video/video_show.php&id=35780



p.s. i'll be home in just days for leave. i'd love to see everyone... but there's one person in particular out there who i can't wait to be with... my beautiful wife Andrea. i love you and i'll be home soon!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sweet anchoring skills...

Dan said...

come on, Kev-Kev. It's time for another update. I await with my insides all a-flutter!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.